Juno Management Professionals, Inc (JMP) is a small, woman owned business developed from the extensive legacy created by OLH Inc. since 1993. Rooted in the leadership, integrity and stability of an established company; we offer dedicated, qualified, seasoned technical professionals; and the irreplaceable firsthand knowledge of government operations and requirements. Building upon OLH's tradition of providing specialized expertise and experience to DOE, DOD and other federal clients, JMP is committed to support our clients' short or long term needs - whether it's one highly qualified individual or a team of professionals.
Expert services for nuclear construction, startup and operations.
Chief Executive OfficerA seasoned professional in the industry, Gina Bennett has spent her entire career working in engineering and construction-related fields. Gina's broad experience across many market segments enables her to provide JMP with leadership that is strategic and focused. She is responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the company. Further, Gina guides the overall direction of the firm and faciliates marketing and business development activities. Her knowledge, drive, and commitment are utilized to identify new teaming and market opportunities for the firm.
PresidentMr. Kevin Hall is President of JMP, where he serves as the primary client contact for the firm while overseeing quality control and business development efforts. A Retired U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Senior Executive Service member with a career spanning over 32 years, Mr. Hall has a broad experience base in nuclear construction, startup, operations, security, and business systems. He is experienced with the entire nuclear portfolio including fuel cycle, reactors, weapons and cleanup activities. His career has included management experience with large multi-billion dollar projects, complicated issues, regulatory and foreign government interactions. His notable experience includes having served as:
- Manager of the DOE Oak Ridge Office.
- Chair Office of Science Committee of Visitors review of New Brunswick Laboratory.
- Startup and restart manager for complex nuclear facilities.
- Operational Readiness review team leader.
- Chairman of the NNSA Human Performance Improvement (HPI) working group.
- Senior Instructor at Nuclear Executive Leadership training.
- Federal Project Director for major DOE projects (DWPF, TEF, MOX).
- Federal Security Director
- Represented the United States in international nuclear security programs.
- Worked in the Office of Science, National Nuclear Security Administration and Office of Environmental Management.
Chief Operating OfficerAs COO and Executive Vice President of JMP, Phil oversees operations, serving in both a managerial and technical capacity on a variety of projects. He is very adept in analyzing client needs and project management requirements and developing the necessary tools to effectively manage and control projects and programs. Mr. D'Ambrogi possesses an engineering/architectural and managerial background with over 30 years of professional experience at progressively complex levels of program, project and construction management. He has a wide and varied background on many types and sizes of programs and projects ranging from Department of Energy (DOE), Department of Defense (DoD), commercial nuclear, public works and infrastructure, and commercial building projects. His duties have included: & Executive Vice President
- DOE Support Services Program Manager
- DOE SR Staff Augmentation Project Manager
- DOE Program Controls Manager
- DOE Project Controls Manager
- Program Management Specialist
- Project Controls Specialist
- Piping/Instrumentation Designer
- Field Engineer.
Board Member and AdvisorMr. Clay Ramsey is a retired U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Senior Executive Service member with over 30-years of experience in management of large and complex nuclear material processing facility and high-energy physics construction projects. Mr. Ramsey was responsible for management of all aspects of project execution including design, procurement, construction, startup testing and project controls. He has extensive experience with the preparation and approval of project management documentation and performance of project external reviews. He is currently a Vice President and Senior Project Manager at Longenecker & Associates providing technical consulting of large and complex federal and nuclear construction projects. His notable experience includes:
- Federal Project Director (Level 4) of the NNSA’s MOX Fuel Fabrication Facility
- Program Manager and Federal Project Director (Level 4) of NNSA’s Tritium Extraction Facility
- Federal Project Director for DOE’s Tritium Facility Modernization and Consolidation Project
- Project Engineer and Deputy Project Manager for DOE’s Accelerator Production of Tritium Project during preliminary design and equipment development
- Director of Project Controls for the DOE Savannah River Site